Log In / Register
Search now
(Forgot your password?)?


Thread Industrial Successfully Expands Worldwide Business
Add to my favorite
~The second largest standard nut manufacturer in Taiwan- Thread Industrial is widely recognized in domestic Taiwan, Europe, USA, and Japan. This year it has widened the range of products to cover almost any specification, which is supported by the strategies of “one-stop shopping” and “diversification”. It is going to actively focus on the development of Latin American market with potential growth expectation. 
Manager Joyce Tai said that currently 70% of its products are standard parts while the remaining 30% are automotive (special) parts. In addition to existing nuts, the newly added line of screws (including M3-M30) has made the product range and specification more complete.
With the complete range of products, it can not only meet the diversified market demands, but also make the segment of new products grow about 15%, supported by the strategy of “one-stop shopping,” which is also one of the advantages in the future market competition.
In addition, for increasing the operating efficiency, it set up another company, Extend Forming Industrial (100% for special parts), which mainly produces and supplies special automotive parts, parts for brakes, engines, and hydraulic connectors. The factory is based in Vietnam, creating a benefit of international labor division.
Save and share